Thursday, February 18, 2016

MoneyBall

           I'm sorry for the lack of blogs lately, but I've been struggling with ideas for a long time, and with time running out, I've finally found something that I would love to do. If you've ever seen the movie MoneyBall, you'll understand my project. I have a very strong interest in sports, and have strong math skills, making this project perfect for me. MoneyBall (Not the movie), is a strategy used by some professional sports teams. The strategy is to use statistical analysis to aquire players that are undervalued by other teams for really cheap and sell players that are overvalued by other teams for a lot of money. By using the moneyball strategy, you can make a unnsuccesful or poor sports a real competitor against richer more succesful teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment